1. For the Owner of this website, the protection of the personal data of Users are of the utmost importance. It makes great efforts to ensure that Users feel secure in entrusting their data when use of the website.
2. A User is a natural person, a legal person, or an organizational unit, not having a legal personality and to whom the law confers legal capacity, using the electronic services available on the website.
4. The Administrator shall apply the most modern technical measures and organizational solutions technical measures and organizational solutions which ensure a high level of protection of the personal data processed and protection against unauthorized access.
I. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The Administrator of the personal data is Ismartcopy. sro, with its registered office at Vršovce 2120/1a, Mariánské Hory, 709 00 Ostrava, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the Court of Ostrava under No. IČO 17876834 – from now on referred to as Owner.
II. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. the Administrator processes the User’s data for:
Contacting the Owner of the website I Smartcopy. sro and the possibility of to comment on posts and the following aspects by consumers. In addition, personal data are needed in, particular for
a. to conclude a contract;
b. to carry out billing;
c. the delivery of the goods ordered by the User or the performance of the services;
d. the exercise of any consumer rights by the User.
3. The User may also agree to receive information about news and promotions, which will also result in the Administrator process personal data to send the User commercial information regarding, among other things, new products or services, promotions, or sales.
4. Personal data shall also be processed in fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the data controller and the performance of tasks, in the public interest, e.g., for performing tasks related to security and defense or the maintenance of tax records.
5. Personal data may also be processed for marketing direct marketing of products, securing and asserting claims, or protecting claims by the User or a third party, as well as the marketing of services services and products of third parties or your marketing, which is not direct marketing.
III. TYPE OF DATA
(1) The Administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary to:
a. making purchases through the website:
– e-mail address;
– the subject of the conversation,
– the content of the message.
b. Optional data provided by the User:
– date of birth;
– PESEL number (if requesting an invoice);
– VAT number (in the event of a request for an invoice for an entrepreneur).
IV. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data shall be processed by the provisions of Regulation European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. Protecting natural persons about the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88, hereinafter: the “RODO Regulation.”
2. The Administrator processes personal data only after obtaining the prior. User’s consent when confirming a transaction made on the website. Transaction on the website.
3. The consent for the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary.
Voluntary; however, the lack of such consent makes it impossible to purchase via the website.
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The User may at any time request information from the controller about the extent of personal data processing.
2. The User may request the correction or rectification of his/her personal data at any time.
3. The User may withdraw his or her consent to processing his or her personal data at any time without giving a reason.
4. The User may at any time withdraw his or her consent to processing his or her personal data without giving reasons. The request not to process the data may concern the specific purpose of data processing indicated by the User, e.g. The withdrawal of the consent to receive commercial information may concern all data processing purposes. Withdrawal of consent for all processing
purposes, the User’s account will be deleted from the website.
Website, together with all personal data of the User previously processed by the Administrator.
Personal data of the User previously processed by the Administrator. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities already carried out
activities already carried out.
The User may request, without giving reasons, that the Administrator delete his/her data.
Administrator to delete his/her data. The request to delete the data will not affect the activities already performed.
Actions already performed. Deletion of data means simultaneous deletion of The deletion of data means the simultaneous deletion of the User’s account together with all personal data stored and processed to date by the Administrator.
5. The User may object to the processing of his/her data at any time, either Users may at any time object to the processing of his/her data, both about all personal data processed by the
Administrator’s processing of the User’s data, as well as only limited scope, e.g., about the processing of data for a specifically indicated purpose. The objection will not affect the activities performed so far. Lodging The raising of an objection shall result in the deletion of the User’s account together with all data stored and The objection will result in the deletion of the User’s account together with all personal data stored and processed to date by the Administrator.
6. The User may request the restriction of the processing of his/her data, either for a specific period or without a time limitation, but within a specific scope, which the controller will be obliged to comply with. This request will not affect the actions already carried out.
7. The User may request that the controller transfer to another entity the processed personal data of the User. For this purpose, he should write a request to the Administrator for this purpose, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User’s User’s data and which specific data the User wishes the Administrator to transfer,
The User wishes the Administrator to pass on. Once the User has confirmed their request, the Administrator shall transfer, in electronic form, to the indicated entity, the user’s personal data. Confirmation of the request by the User is necessary for the security of the User’s data and to obtain certainty that the request comes from an authorized person.
8. The Administrator shall inform the User about the actions taken before the lapse of a one month after receiving one of the requests mentioned in the previous paragraphs.
VI.RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
1. as a general rule, personal data shall only be stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill the contractual or statutory obligations for which they were they were collected. The data will be deleted immediately when its storage is no longer necessary, for evidential purposes, following civil law, connection with statutory civil law, or a statutory retention obligation.
2. Information relating to a contract shall be stored for evidential purposes for a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which the business relationship with the User. Deletion of the data will take place after the expiry of the statutory period of Deleting the data shall take place after the statutory period of limitation expires for the assertion of contractual claims.
In addition, the controller may retain archival information concerning the
3. The Administrator may also retain archived information on concluded transactions, as their storage is related to the Users. If no contract has been entered into, the controller shall store the data.
4. If no contract has been concluded between the User and the Owner, the User’s data is stored until the deletion of the User’s account on the website.
User’s account on the website. The deletion of the account may take place as a result of the User’s request, withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data personal data, or object to the processing of such data.
VII. ENTRUSTING DATA PROCESSING TO OTHER ENTITIES
1. The controller may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the Administrator to the extent necessary for the realization of the transactions, e.g., to prepare the ordered goods and deliver delivery of consignments or commercial information from the Administrator administrator (the latter refers to the Users who have agreed to receive commercial information).
3. The personal data of website users is not transferred outside the European Union area.
(1) and (2) of the RODO Regulation.
2. Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code, which the website transfers to the User’s device to store and sometimes track information relating to the device being used device. They do not normally allow the User’s person to be identified. Their their main purpose is to better adapt the website to the User.
3. Some cookies on the website are available only for a given internet session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember the User, who, upon returning to the website, is recognized on the website. They are then stored for a longer period.
4. The cookies used on this website are for one month.
5. the Administrator sets all cookies present on the website.
6. All cookies used by this website comply with European Union law.
7. Most users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User does not change the settings, cookies will be stored on your device.
8. The User can change their preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or change their browser so that they are notified each time notification each time a cookie is set. To change your settings acceptance of cookies, you will need to adjust your browser settings.
9. It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent you from full use of the website.
10. Cookies will be used for necessary session management, including:
a. Creating a special login session for the Website User so that the website remembers that the User is logged in and that their requests are delivered in an efficient, secure, and consistent manner;
b. To recognize a user who has previously visited the website. To identify the number of unique users who have already visited the website, who have used the site, and to ensure that there is sufficient capacity of the website for the number of new users;
c. Recognising whether a website visitor is registered on the website;
d. Recording of information from the User’s device, including cookies, IP address, and information about the browser used, to be able to diagnose problems, administer and track site usage;
e. Customise elements of the layout or content of the website;
f. Collect statistical information about how you use the site, to be able to improve the site and to determine which areas of the website are most popular with Users.